Saturday, March 21, 2015

Getting My Messy On Week 6

There's seriously nothing special with my pages for this week's Get Messy art journal challenge. I was drawing a blank and struggling to come up with something awesome using just pink or red but alas, I failed! But I am going to share it with you anyway - just be nice, please! I don't take criticism well. Ha ha! Actually I think I'm harder on myself than others are but I guess that's okay in a way because it makes me try even harder to do better. So my next art journal page should be awesome, right?? Stay tuned!

I used a bunch of different stamp sets on these pages - from Technique Tuesday and Close to my Heart - along with various shades of pink in paints, inks & colored pencils on top of gesso. The focal set of words on the left side is 'Love U Lots' and the right side is 'love you more'. I thought that was kind of clever!

Hey, if you're enjoying the pages that I've been sharing these past few weeks and would love to give this fun art form a try, just head on over to 'getmessyartjournal' to join us. You'll be happy you did!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy, messy day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...