Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Details 2015

I am participating in the My Details workshop again this year and wanted to share what I've done so far. By the way, it just started yesterday and new prompts are posted every Monday, Wednesday & Friday so it's not too late if you'd like to join in. I believe it runs for seven weeks so plenty of time left to join. And even if you join much later, you can still participate whenever the mood strikes you or your time allows.
 


 This is the cover page for my album. I am using a 6 x 8 Handbook from Studio Calico which is the same one I used for the first round of this workshop last year. I figured I'd just add more page protectors so I could keep 'My Details' all together for future reference. Makes sense, right?

And the first prompt is: Favorite Things. Now this prompt could actually cover a lot more than I'm sharing here but for now, these will do. I may add another page later if I decide I want to document more of my favorite things since I have so many!!

  • Our grand dog, Mia
  • Stargazer lilies
  • Fire Pit Fridays
  • Lovely sunsets
  • New art forms
  • Delicious wines
  • Beautiful birds 
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...