Monday, May 4, 2015

My First FFF Art Journal Challenge

Hello, hello! I want to share some pages from my very first FFF art journal challenge with you. And now you are probably asking, what does the FFF stand for, right? It's Flippin Fabulous & Free! Say that  several times! Anyway, it's another art journal challenge and since I have been having some fun lately with all things art journaling, I just had to join in on this one, too. The best part is it's FREE! No, really, the best part is the fun I know I'm going to have as I create some cool pages for my art journal and you can, too! Click here for all the really cool details and to sign up - remember, it's FREE!


I had these pages already painted a while ago so I decided to save myself some time and use them for the first prompt - calendar. I cut the calendar frame and weekly die cuts with the Cricut Artbooking cartridge - which I love - then painted them orange. I glued them down, added some paper flowers which I've had in my stash forever and am happy to have used today, and also used a couple strips of some white lace I've had in my sewing box forever, too. I cut MAY & TO DO with the Cricut Classic Font cartridge, painted them blue and added them to the pages. A few splatters of black paint finished it off!

And that's my pages for the first prompt. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...