Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A New Technique

I tried out a new technique called 'faux bleach-out' today - well, at least it's new to me anyway - and although it doesn't look quite as nice as this one, I like it and know I will improve with practice. Practice makes perfect, right?


I used Dylusions ink sprays, which can be purchased at any craft or art supply store, in Cut Grass and London Blue mainly because those are just 2 of only 4 of the colors I own that work well together (must get more soon!), black archival ink and flower images from D1651 Wavy Blooms stamp set from Close to my Heart, which you can find here. The waterbrush is one by Pentel.

If you'd like to try out this technique, head on over to Susan's blog and she'll show you just how it's done. She's better at it than I but I plan to practice more because practice makes perfect! While you're on Susan's blog, check out the awesome new art journaling monthly kit club she is offering. Today is the last day to sign up to receive extra goodies in the inaugural kit but you can sign up at any time. I'm all signed up and can't wait to get my goodies soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a scrampin' good day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...