Monday, June 29, 2015

Only 2 More Days for Summer Crushing!

Just two more days to take advantage of the Summer Crush special at Close To My Heart so head on over to get your FREE coordinating stamp set when you purchase one of five different My Crush books and it's coordinating accessory pack.

I love these My Crush books for any type of scrapbooking-on-the-go projects or to use as a mini album for a specific event or even for use as a class or workshop project. In fact, I am using the Modville one for an upcoming workshop 'Find Your Voice 2015' with Kristin Tweedale over at rukristin.com/classes.

I have the Modville book (which has 60 - 10" x 7" printed, cardstock-weight designed pages: hardcover with resist pattern, wirebound) and 2 different packs of the coordinating accessories plus a 'Currently' stamp set that I have had it seems like forever and use ALL the time. The set is exclusive to Kristin and you can purchase one here.  I will also have a few stickers, rub-ons and extra letter stickers available in case I need them.


Kristin's class starts July 1 and runs for 6 weeks. Oh, did I mention that it's FREE? Yep, the class is FREE and you are most welcome to register now, shop your stash for the supplies needed, shop here with Kristin - she has an awesome kit available for this workshop - or you can go ahead and take advantage of the My Crush special at Close To My Heart and grab a pretty cool book for creating your story in 'Find Your Voice 2015' but you have to hurry as this sale (at Close To My Heart) ends June 30. That's tomorrow!!! And although you won't receive your supplies as soon as the workshop begins, you should have it shortly thereafter provided you order now and you can start at any time it's convenient for you.

Happy scrampin' everyone and I'll see you in the classroom July 1st.

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...