Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Still Summer Crushing!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to remind you all that if you're wanting to take advantage of this month's Summer Crush special from Close to my Heart, you only have 8 days left!

Here's the details again:
Purchase one of the My Crush books + it's matching accessories* and receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That's a value of $9.95 - $13.95! There are 5 different books to choose from and each one is just wonderful for documenting special events, outdoor or travel adventures, your everyday life and there's even one for documenting your family's Christmas activities.

*Note: The accessory pack for the In the Pink My Crush book has sold out but the company is substituting it with the In the Pink Clips which have the same price point.

Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity to receive a FREE stamp set that coordinates perfectly with the My Crush book of your choice before they're all gone! This offer ends June 30 or while supplies last so head on over to my website to see all the My Crush books available.

Also, this month's Stamp of the Month set - Ice Cream Dream - is available for just $5.00 with any $50 order. This yummy stamp set is only available until June 30 so be sure to grab it if ice cream is your thing!

Here's a layout I made using this yummy stamp set and the Seaside paper pack which is so perfect for summer/beach photos. I'm not a beach person - well, I love the beach but just never get there - so I chose to use Seaside with some of the images from the Ice Cream Dream set and will await photos of my grandchildren enjoying some yummy ice cream. 


Other CTMH products used on this layout include:
Z1906 Artbooking Cricut cartridge
Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins
Z3041 Oceanside Sequins
Z1297 Edge Distresser
Z2118 Desert Sand ink
D1544 Distressed Backgrounds stamp set
The footprints and 'Simply Sublime' stamped images are from two stamp sets that are no longer available - sorry ;( 

Thanks for stopping by today! Feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way. Have a scrampin' good day!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...