Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Zoe 'Framed' Card & Happy Anniversary!

HELLO!
I just wanted to share a card that I made yesterday with the new Zoe paper pack from Close To My Heart which is available now here, the August stamp of the month set - Framed, which you can get here AND the new Cricut cartridge - Artistry, which can be found here. I am having fun with all of these new products and I know you will, too.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!
August is my anniversary month with Close To My Heart - can you believe it's been 9 years already? I can't! It's been an amazing 9 years that's for sure and thanks to many of you - my wonderful friends and customers - I have been able to remain an active consultant with this absolutely and totally fantastic company. To show my appreciation, I am working on a special offer/event/sale for you that I hope you will take advantage of so stay tuned for more details.

In the meantime, here's a great offer you may want to consider: Join my 'Scrampers with Heart' team THIS month and in addition to your New Consultant Kit ($129, retail value $445) or Welcome Back Kit ($49, if you are a former consultant and re-sign this month), I will throw in a package of wonderful CTMH products - some brand new and some from my stash - to also help you get the ball rolling on your new business. So what are you waiting for? Head on over here to sign (or re-sign) up! As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...