Saturday, August 1, 2015

Close To My Heart Artistry is in the House!!!!

Hello! Hello!
I am so excited to announce this news! Close To My Heart has just released a new Cricut cartridge called 'Artistry' and you are going to LOVE it! I know I keep saying you're going to love all products from CTMH but I can't help it, you ARE going to love this! Check it out below and when you're ready to buy, click here.


Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167)
$99 USD / $117.75 CAD
1 – Cartridge (700 Images: Shapes, Layers, Banners, Borders, Backgrounds, and Font)
3 – My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets*
1 – Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack

Here are just a few of the images I cut out with this awesome cartridge. Aren't they cool? 

 Off to cut more images! Please give me a shout if you have any questions or would like me to place an order for you!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...