Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm in! Are you?

I really enjoyed doing this Ali Edwards project last November so have decided to play along again this month. Last time I used an 8 1/2" x 11" album but this time I am using the kit Ali created this time around. Yea, I know I already have a ton of supplies in my stash that I could have used but this time I wanted to make it just a little less stressful by not having to think too much about putting a kit together myself.

Below is a photo of the kit contents plus there are 2 albums to choose from which you can see on Ali's website. Go here to pre-order your kit as 'Week in the Life' begins on August 17 and runs till the 23.


Are YOU in? I am and I hope to document and share with you as much of my boring week as possible! I'm an empty-nester so not much goes on around here but I love to document my everyday activities just the same no matter how mundane and uneventful they may be. Someday my grandchildren may want to know just how boring their grandmother really was! ;)

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...