Saturday, August 1, 2015

In LOVE with Zoe!

Hey everyone!

You are probably wondering who Zoe is, right? Think maybe it's a new pet in our house or another new grandchild?? Nope, it's not a new pet or a new grandchild, thank goodness, as there's enough of those already! Zoe is a lovely new paper pack from Close To My Heart that is now available for you to purchase, play with and LOVE like I do! I'm sharing a layout with you today and you will see why I am in LOVE with Zoe.

The colors featured in Zoe are some of my favorites - Canary, Glacier, Slate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Whisper and White Daisy. I really love how soft these colors are. It's a nice change from the bold, bright and vibrant colors usually associated with this time of the year. Not that I don't love those colors, too, it's just that these more subdued tones tend to give me more of a sense of peace and calmness in this crazy world. Agree?

The photos are of my wonderful grandchildren who I love & miss very much. They don't live very close by so we rarely see them. This layout will go to my son and his wife so they can do the journaling then add it to one of their own scrapbook albums.

Although I didn't use these items on my layout here, the Zoe paper pack also has a set of really cool complements that coordinate nicely and includes 2 sticker sheets plus kraft and vellum die cuts that you're sure to love! Zoe also has an assortment of printed faceted, adhesive-backed gems as well as enamel & glitter duos green triangles and coral shimmer trim to coordinate perfectly with all your artwork created with Zoe. Be sure to hop on over to my website soon to get all your Zoe products!

Supplies used besides the Zoe paper pack include:
the stamp set that comes with the G1096 Zoe Workshop on the Go kit, the September stamp set of the month - S1509 Paper Garden, and the Z3042 Coral Reef and Z3041 Oceanside sequins.

***I am offering Zoe as a workshop on August 24 & 25. Stay tuned for more details!***

AUGUST STAMP OF THE MONTH
Remember, when you spend a total of $50 or more, you can purchase the August Stamp of the Month set - Framed - for just $5. These images are perfect for all your cardmaking. Just look at the lovely card below that was created by the Close To My Heart art department. I love it! The framed images would also work great on scrapbook layouts as journaling or title blocks. Be sure to grab this set by August 31 as it disappears after that!


GET ORGANIZED IN AUGUST!! 
There's a great special running this month and I think you'll love this one if you're like me and need to get more organized with your scrapping and cardmaking supplies. Check this out! 

During the month of August, get your hands on the latest and greatest in organization products from Close To My Heart—with a few perks thrown in! Simply place an order for the new marker roll-up at full retail price ($17.95) and receive the new D-size stamp set My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes FREE!


Or place an order for the new accessory roll-up at full retail price ($18.95) and receive two new Base & Bling style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms, FREE! 


All of the items offered as part of this campaign are featured in the Annual Inspirations 2015–2016 idea book, but are available for early purchase during August only as part of this campaign. The marker roll-up will be your new best friend, providing storage space for up to 25 ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers. The My Acrylix® Balloon Wishes stamp set is perfect for coloring, making them a practical pairing. The accessory roll-up is ideal for sorting and storing accessories, Base & Bling items, and embellishments, while the new Base & Bling style sheets are full of gorgeous floral designs and hip icons and sentiments perfectly suited for creating stunning jewelry pieces. 

Place your order for one—or both—deals and get an exciting sneak peek at just a few of the many new products found within Annual Inspirations’ pages!

*Offer valid August 1, 2015 (9:00 am MDT)–August 31, 2015 (11:59 pm MDT). No tax will be charged on the free items. Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of any free item.


MAKE IT FROM YOUR HEART
Are you in need of inspiration for using your Close To My Heart product stash? Well, CTMH has a blog where they share awesome artwork with instructions to make it yourself at home and I wanted to share that address with you. If you go to blog.closetomyheart.com you can sign up for email alerts as to when new artwork is posted. This is perfect for getting those creative juices flowing whenever you're stuck on what to create. 

ONE MORE THING!
Are you a former Close To My Heart consultant? Have you been on the fence about returning as an active consultant with this great company? Well, if you are interested in coming back to Close To My Heart, August is the time to do so. Close To My Heart wants to welcome you back with open arms with a special deal when you re-sign. If you sign up between August 1 & 31, you will be given the choice between the regular New Consultant Kit ($129 USD) and an Essentials New Consultant Kit which can be ordered for the low discounted price of just $49 USD. The Essentials New Consultant Kit will include the Zoe Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking kit as well as order forms, idea book postcards, Annual Inspirations idea books, Holiday Expressions idea books, Paper Fundamentals sampler, B&T Duos sampler and the Petite Perks incentive stamp set. 

If your email address hasn't changed since you were last an active consultant (between now and January 1, 2013) you will receive a personal invitation from Close To My Heart to take advantage of this special offer and come back to this great company. But if it's been longer since you were active, you can still come back for the great price of just $49. If you have any questions, please give me a shout!

Okay, that's it for now! Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to contact me if I can help you in any way! 

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...