Monday, August 24, 2015

Saturday | Week in the Life 2015

Just 2 more days' worth of photos to share and then I can start working on putting them in my album. Yay! That's the part I love the most! Hope you enjoy my Saturday photos.
TODAY is the last day my furry friend will greet me first thing in the morning - at least till she comes for 'doggie camp' again.
TODAY I finally saw the spider who has been spinning a new web every night while we sleep. Do you see it?
 TODAY I enjoyed a bacon, egg & cheese bagel sandwich for breakfast.
TODAY I played frisbee with Mia before she had to leave.
 TODAY mama Bluebird was scoping out the area for danger while keeping an eye on her youngsters.
 TODAY was a day to enjoy those sunflowers against a gorgeous blue sky.

 TODAY I had to rescue a butterfly that got caught in the skylight out on the deck roof.
 TODAY I got to watch one of the baby Bluebirds play in the yard.
 TODAY the sky was totally awesome!
TODAY I'm proud to be an American even though some things in this country could be a bit better.
TODAY I was amazed by this hawk flying above my head. I think it's a Red-Tailed Hawk but can't say for sure as it was too far away to tell.
TODAY Mia was watching the birds flitting about in the birch tree.
TODAY Mia had to go home. Boohoo. But she was happy to be taking a car ride because I think she knew she was going home.
TODAY I bought some new wines at the state store...both on sale, of course!
TODAY I enjoyed a glass of wine under the birch tree again as I do many evenings before dinner.
TODAY I snacked on a few peanuts while sitting on the bench under the birch tree.
TODAY we pulled some sunflowers out that had no more seeds to feed the birds.
TODAY while sitting on the bench under the tree, this Nuthatch surprised me and landed right above my head to feed on the suet. Closest I've ever been to a Nuthatch and he wasn't even scared of me.
TODAY I listened to this Bluebird singing up on top of the house.
TODAY we got to watch a couple stunt planes practicing for an air show that was happening at the New Garden airport nearby.
TODAY the happy little Chickadees were hanging out and making me laugh.

And that's all for today folks! Thanks for looking! I'll see you tomorrow with my last Week in the Life photos to share.

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...