Wednesday, September 2, 2015

30 Days of Lists - Title, Days 1 & 2

I am participating in the 30 Days of Lists challenge again this month and wanted to share my title page and the first couple days of my lists. I am keeping it simple this time around because I have so many other projects on my plate that I just can't afford to spend a whole lotta time on making these lists pretty. But I hope you enjoy them just as much! 


Prompt #1
What you might (I goofed and put 'may' instead) have heard about me.....
  1. I am an avid scrapbooker (really?)
  2. I love to take photos of just about anything!
  3. I am a homebody
  4. I love wine! (again, really?)
  5. I don't spend a lot of time on social media
  6. I love listing!


Prompt #2
Today can best be described as:

  1. foggy
  2. multi-coffee
  3. laundry
  4. blogging
  5. catching up
  6. very busy
  7. hopefully productive
  8. too much to do!
Thanks for stopping in! Happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...