Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy September and a new Idea Book!

Happy September everyone! Not only is September the month Close To My Heart's newest catalog goes 'live' but it's also my birthday month! Yay! And since it is MY special month, I am going to give YOU the gifts! That's right, I'm giving YOU gifts in honor of MY birthday! Stay tuned for more details but I will say this: it will involve something FREE with a qualified purchase. ;)


NOTE: If you attend my next card workshop scheduled for September 20, 21, 25 & 26 (whichever date works best for you), you will be making this lovely birthday card!

In the meantime, if you do not have a hard copy of the new catalog and/or holiday expressions booklet, please feel free to peruse them online here. If you'd like a hard copy, you can add one or both to your order when you place an order on my website here or ask me to hold a copy (copies) for you. I do have a few left but in limited supply.


Thanks for stopping in! Hope you have a scrampin' good day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...