Sunday, September 6, 2015

In Honor of My Birthday

Tomorrow, Labor Day here in the US, is MY BIRTHDAY (I'm not saying which one so don't ask!) but I'm giving you the gifts! That's right! When you place an order of $30 or more right here anytime this month, I'll send you a FREE gift* as a thank you in honor of my birthday. As soon as I receive confirmation of your order, I will get your FREE gift shipped right out to you.

*NOTE: Item is of my choosing from my own personal stash and is based on the amount of your order but will be one of the items in the photo below. This offer is only available to US residents and is being offered by little ol' me, not Close To My Heart.
***PLUS when you place an order of at least $30 here, I will enter your name into a drawing for a FREE acrylic stamp set. These are all brand new, never been used, retired stamp sets from Close To My Heart with a retail value of $17.95 and you may choose which one you want if you are the chosen winner.

 Christmas is coming.....
 Perfect stamp set for cards.....
 Great for cards and scrapbooking.....
 Great for cards as well as traditional or pocket scrapbooking....
This set is great for cards or scrapbook layouts....

Head on over to my website now and place your order. Although you have the rest of the month to do so you don't want to forget to take advantage of this special offer and a chance to win a FREE stamp set. I'll be watching for your order to come through so I can send you a FREE gift in honor of my birthday!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Labor Day holiday!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...