Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 30 Days of Lists | Days 10 - 17

So sorry folks! I was out of town for a few days and got very behind on my listing but I am happy to say I'm all caught up now! Yay! So here's my lists for the past 8 days.....
 And since there's so many of them, I'm not going to type out all the lists this time. It'll take me all night so I'm going to pass on that task. I think you can see them well enough to read if you click on them but if not, please leave me a message and I will type out the one(s) you can't read. Going forward, I will do my best to type out the remaining lists in this challenge as I did for the first nine. I hope you understand!
 There are only 5 items on this list, not 6. I accidentally put a #2 next to the second line of the first item. Duh! That's what happens when you get so far behind and scramble to get caught up!
The prompt for day 17 should have been "If my pet ruled the world" but since I have no pets, I substituted "I".

Thanks for stopping by! Happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...