Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sunday | Week in the Life 2015

Okay, so I'm a day (or two or three) late and a dollar short but here's my photos for the 7th and final day of a Week in the Life 2015. I took the photos just fine but took a trip out of town and got behind in posting them. I apologize as I'm sure you were waiting with bated breath, right? Who am I kidding? You've got a life and really wouldn't be worrying about whether I posted them or not but here they are anyway, finally!
SUNDAYS are for:
reading the newspaper while drinking my morning coffee, finding the packets of grocery coupons and setting them aside to cut later, checking to see if there are any really good sales going on, and just for enjoying the quiet time before starting my day.
SUNDAYS are for:
enjoying one glazed donut with my coffee which I don't have very often except for when Ron thinks I should - he buys them occasionally when he goes to get the newspaper so it's not an every Sunday thing, thank goodness!
SUNDAYS are for:
watching a young Bluebird learn how to feed from the feeder tray. we love our Bluebirds!
SUNDAYS are for:
hanging out laundry if the day is warm & sunny. there's nothing better than breathing in the scent of fresh-laundered clothing.
SUNDAYS are for:
enjoying the sunshine out on the deck but I sure wish someone would come join me.
SUNDAYS are for:
running the dishwasher after breakfast when it's full and only when it's full!

SUNDAYS are for:
buying a new suitcase for my upcoming trip to Illinois! can't wait to see those littles again!
SUNDAYS are for:
having yummy quesadillas made with homegrown tomatoes and jalapeno peppers for lunch!
SUNDAYS are for:
preparing the kits for my next scrapbook class.
SUNDAYS are for:
baking pork baby back ribs in the oven before putting them on the grill later.
SUNDAYS are for: 
watching this young Bluebird hanging out near the bird bath.
 SUNDAYS are for:
 getting the grill ready for those yummy baby back ribs!
SUNDAYS are for:
enjoying these gorgeous flowers that will be gone soon.

SUNDAYS are for:
watering the tomatoes, peppers and lettuce & spinach seeds
SUNDAYS are for:
grilling the ribs, red peppers and corn on the cob. can't wait to eat them!
SUNDAYS are for:
picking all those darn tomatoes so I can make homemade sauce.
SUNDAYS are for:
enjoying that delicious food off the grill along with a couple store-bought salads that Ron bought. I never buy store-bought, I prefer my own homemade salads but these'll do!

And that's all folks! I hope you've enjoyed the photos from my boring 'week in my life'! Now to work on getting them printed and into an album. I hope to share my progress on that as well but don't hold your breath!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...