Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Some Recent Artwork to Share

HELLO!!! Have you missed me? I've been MIA again for a while, haven't I? I am getting worse instead of better about posting here. I think about it every few days but just never get to it. Don't know why but maybe it's because I spend so much time playing and creating in my craft room, which really is what I'd rather be doing, that I run out of time & energy to post any of that artwork I create. Well, I am taking some time right now to share some recent artwork so grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage, sit back and enjoy some awesomeness - in my opinion anyway! ;)

an art journal page created in an old dictionary
 a Fall art journal page created for a challenge
an art journal page created with spray inks and stencils
an art journal page with distress inks on the background. 
 another art journal page created in that same old dictionary
 an art journal page for a challenge
another art journal page for a challenge
just playing around with a new stencil and an Elegant Writer pen

 not sure what to do with this one yet. is it an art journal page or is it perfect for cutting up to make into cards or ATC's or even framed just the way it is! well, not just the way it is because I did end up adding some silver Inka Gold paint on it as you can see in the photo below. now tell me, which one do you like the best - with the silver paint or without?

 moving right along to some Gelli printing fun now.....
prints made with real leaves
lots of stencil fun here!
 real leaves used again on these prints and love how they turned out!
some clean up papers as well as other prints. Gelli printing is so much fun! if you haven't tried it yet, you really should! do a search on YouTube and all kinds of tutorials come up! 

Okay, I think I've probably overwhelmed you enough for one day so I'll close for now but stay tuned for more artwork coming your way soon. I hope to share some handmade cards and scrapbook layouts soon. If you have any questions about any products I used here, don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have an artsy day!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...