Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SPECIAL OFFER you don't want to miss!!!

HELLO!!! I've got a great deal for you so pay attention!!! If you place an online order* through my website for the new planner special bundle - Planners Gonna Plan at the discounted price of $29.95 + shipping & tax - beginning December 1st, I will throw in one roll of coordinating washi tape for FREE when it becomes available mid-December.

*Be one of the FIRST 5 PEOPLE to order to be eligible for the FREE item. This offer is only good when you purchase the planner bundle. And it is not being offered by CTMH, just little old me!
 
 
Mark your calendar for December 1st to be ready! Then head to my website at scrampingwithcarol.ctmh.com to place an order for this awesome new product!

If you're not a planner person or don't know anyone who would love this as a gift (hint, hint), here's another offer for you. Spend at least $30 on other fabulous Close To My Heart products on my website either in November or December and I'll enter you into a drawing for a bundle (10) of my lovely handmade cards.

Happy shopping and most of all, Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you wonderful customers of mine! I am so very grateful to you all for keeping me active with such a fabulous company and allowing me to share it all with you! You are awesome! Thank you!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...