Wednesday, December 2, 2015

30 Days of Lists December 2015 | Days 1 & 2

Yep, I have joined in the December 30 Days of Lists again! Why? Because I just can't stop listing, I guess! Because it's fun!!! Since joining in this challenge for the first time back in September 2013, I have participated each time it's been offered. I love this challenge! It's not too late if you'd like to join in as well. Just go to 30 Days of Lists and sign up!

Once again I thought I'd share my lists with you here. I hope I can remember to post them at least every couple days since I know I stink at doing it every day. Sorry! I get so busy and forget!

I'm using the same 6 x 8 album I used for the last 2 challenges simply because there's still plenty of page protectors in it that work very well with the 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 journal & filler cards I wanted to use this time. So without further ado, here's my first few photos along with the prompts and my lists....

The 6 x 8 album I'm using is from Studio Calico

 Here's my cover page
 Prompt 1 | December is for....

Prompt 2 | New things I tried this year

Hope you enjoy and happy listing!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...