Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Daily 2015 Days 1 - 3

I am participating in December Daily again this year as I have done for the past 3 years I think. Although I don't have any children at home anymore nor do my grandchildren even live nearby, I still love this project. I love taking photographs and do so just about every. single. day of just. about. anything so of course I can find something to take pics of every day in December. It's really not hard for me to do at all and the beauty of this project is, you don't have to take pics of just holiday-related subjects. You can take pics of anything and add them to your album.

If you are in the same boat as myself i.e. no small children nearby, I promise you, YOU CAN DO THIS PROJECT, TOO! Head on over to Ali Edwards' website to read all about it and join in! It's FREE and there's even a private Facebook group just for us December Daily-ers! You'll love it, trust me!

But enough chitter chatter.....on to the first 3 days of photos I've taken for my album, which by the way, I am going to incorporate into my Project Life album by way of 12 x 12 pocket page protectors and the White Pines Picture My Life cards from Close To My Heart.

Here's my photo for day 1. See what I mean by it not needing to be holiday-related? But how funny that in this case these cute little House Finches do have some red on them! ;)

Here's my photo for day 2. Christmas is NOT complete without these two awesome products! I was so lucky to find them both at Walmart a couple days ago. Yay! When I was a child growing up, we received these Lifesavers books EVERY year for Christmas for as long as I can remember. It was tradition and one I have carried on through the years with my own children. And although they are now both in their 30's - YIKES when did that happen? - they expect to receive these every year at Christmas time. I'm not so sure they like them or even eat the candies inside but they still get them every year anyway if I can find them, no matter what! Just a tradition that I can't seem to stop! 


Here's my photo for day 3. Those lovely handmade cards I enjoy making every year are waiting to be finished, addressed and mailed out. I have made several but still have many more to go yet! Yikes, I'd better get a move on or they'll all be late getting to their destination. 

And here's the first page of my December Daily project ready to be added to my Project Life album except for the journaling - that will get done when I decide what to write. But I'm happy with it so far and it was so easy peasy to put together! Pretty sure I'll be adding some other embellishments or features as I go along because that's just how I roll! 

Don't forget to go to Ali's website if you'd like to find out more about this awesome project and maybe even join in, too! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and happy scrampin'!!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...