Friday, December 11, 2015

December Daily 2015 | Days 10 & 11

Here's my photos for days 10 and 11 for my December Daily/Project Life album. I hope you enjoy them!

 Day 10 | I had 2 photos for this day because I couldn't figure out which one I liked best. The first one is a colorful candle holder that hangs out on our deck. I love the way the morning sun shines on it. It reminds me of an ornament so I thought it was quite appropriate for this month's December Daily project.

The second photo is of our lovely Bluebirds that visit us daily. We are so very lucky and blessed to have them here and each year they produce more young so we are helping them to stay off the endangered species list. We LOVE our Bluebirds!

Day 11 | A Christmas cookie recipe book that I made a few years ago and still go back to every year at this time to choose a recipe to make.

And here's my finished page from days 9 - 11. In case you've forgotten, I am using the White Pines Picture My Life scrapbooking program along with the 12 x 12 pocket page protectors from Close To My Heart for this project. This page will be added to my Project Life album.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...