Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Daily 2015 | Days 22 - 25

Last days of this project!! Yay! Although I am a little sad to see the end of my December Daily project for another year, there are so many new projects and challenges on the horizon for the new year that I am really getting excited about.

Like the new FIT class by Cathy Zielske! I am so excited for this class! I started out last year with a great attitude and desire to jump on the 'more healthy' route but got derailed partway through the year and fell apart. ;( I was so bummed and just couldn't get back up. Thanks to Cathy, a few doctor appointments coming up and my husband checking my treadmill to make sure it's in good working order, I hope to get myself back on track. Wish me luck and come join us at Cathy Z's if you're in need of getting healthy support from a great group of like-minded peeps! But I digress.....back to December Daily.

I am so happy I used 12 x 12 page protectors for this project this year. It's so easy to just add the pages into my Project Life 2015 album instead of having a separate album to find room for in my already overcrowded scrap room. I just may have to do this every year, at least in the years I have a Project Life album which I love to do and hope to continue doing for many more years to come as long as I am able!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my December Daily album this year! It was fun for me as always!

Days 22 & 23

 Days 24 & 25 | Gosh I love those flip flaps!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...