Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Daily | Days 16 - 21

Sharing the next 6 days of my December Daily project which will be added to my 2015 Project Life album. Incidentally, my album is a D-ring binder album from Close To My Heart, not from the Becky Higgins Project Life line of albums.

I am loving how these pages are turning out thanks to all the other wonderful Close To My Heart products I'm using. It may be a bit late to jump into this December Daily project but it's not too late to check out the latest and greatest awesome products from Close To My Heart. Enjoy my pages!

 Days 16 - 18
 Days 19 - 21 | I used 3 flip flaps - one 4x6 and two 3x4 - to add more photos and journaling to my page then attached some red ribbon pulls for lifting the flaps up to see what's underneath. Love doing this!
Thanks for looking! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...