Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December Daily Days 4 - 9

Sharing the next few photos of my December Daily album that I am including in my Project Life album this year to make it a bit easier on myself to keep up with both projects. So far it's working great! I hope you enjoy looking! 

Here's my main photo for day 4.

Here's my photos for day 5 
 Yep, that's me!

Christmas bread at the Shady Maple Farm Market

Here's my completed page for days 4 & 5. Happy to have the journaling done! 

Here's my photos for days 6, 7 & 8 plus my almost completed page - just missing the journaling. 
 Day 6 - First decorations for the holiday season - the placemats.

 Day 7 - Captured this cute little Chickadee enjoying it's breakfast. Love this photo so much I made it into a Christmas card.

Day 8 - Our favorite candle scent no matter the season!

My photo for day 9 was a beautiful Cardinal in our ornament feeder so I made another Christmas card with it! Love how it looks!

Thanks for looking! 

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...