Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm a Guest Artist!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to let you know that I am a guest artist - artist? really? me, an artist? okay, I'll take it! ;) - on the Irreversibly Moi blog this month. I'm sharing a tutorial of a watercolor card I made recently. It's nothing super fancy or anything like that - I prefer my cards to be easily mailed to a loved one and to arrive in one piece - but a nice, simple card with a couple techniques you might enjoy. Click here to go right to it and let me know what you think!

Be sure to bookmark the Irreversibly Moi site! You not only will learn some cool stuff from Susan and other awesome artists but yours truly will be back each month with a new project as well. Yay! Next month I hope to share an art journal page featuring a couple techniques so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by today! Now, go make some art!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...