Wednesday, February 10, 2016

It's Almost 30 Days of Lists Time Again!

I'm getting excited!!! It's almost time for the next round of listing from Amy & Kam over at 30 Days of Lists! Will you be joining in this round? I am! I have already registered and have my album almost ready to go. I will be using the same 6" x 8" Studio Calico album as I've used for the past three listing challenges since there's still some space left.

This time around I will be using the new Love Your Selfie Picture My Life Scrapbooking kit from Close To My Heart. I love the colors of this kit and can't wait to see how all my lists will come together while using it.

The two cards already in the album will be my title cards where I always put the month & year for each challenge. I hope to have that ready within a day or two and will share when it's done.

Give it some thought but don't wait too long! March 1st will be here before you know it! Register here for this fun challenge!

Happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...