Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I decorated my art journal cover!

Finally got around to decorating my art journal cover. I've only had it for several months now but just never got around to making the outside look as pretty as the inside until I saw how Mary C. Nasser decorated her journal! Oh wow, is it ever gorgeous! Click here to see just how gorgeous it is and I think you'll agree! I love Mary's art!

Now on to my art journal cover.....here's the supplies I used:

  • art journal by Dylusions
  • white + several colors of acrylic paint, various brands
  • white gesso
  • texture paste
  • a black gel pen
  • archival black ink (not shown)
  • stencils by Donna Downey, Stencil Girl and one I can't remember ;(
  • Tim Holtz tissue tape
  • purple glitter gems from Close To My Heart


Here's the finished cover! I love it! I have a couple more art journals to cover now that I had so much fun with this one.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my art journal cover and that I inspired YOU to decorate your own journal as Mary inspired me!

Happy scramping!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...