Friday, June 24, 2016

Index Card A Day Challenge | Weeks 2 & 3

Hey everyone! Sharing the second & third weeks of 3" x 5" index cards I made for the #ICAD2016 challenge over at daisyyellowart.com. Although there are weekly prompts, I find that I'm not really following them too closely and that's okay! I'm all about having fun playing with different products and techniques and oh so happy to be using up some art supplies from my stash. If you'd like to join in, head on over here to check it out in more detail.
 Weeks 8 - 14
Weeks 15-21

Now back to my regularly scheduled program of stalking Facebook for sneak peeks of new Close To My Heart products that'll be coming down the pike soon! So exciting! I'll be sure to share with you when I can so you'll want to stay tuned!

Thanks for popping in today! Hope you have an artsy kind of day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...