Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Index Card A Day Challenge

Hello everyone! I decided to join in the Index Card A Day challenge for 2016 so for the next couple months I hope to post some of the cards I create. The challenge runs June 1 through the end of July which means 61 days of artsy cards BUT I most likely won't be able to make a card every single day. I will make as many as I can and not worry whether I get them all done or not. It's just all in the fun of playing and getting messy whenever it fits into my schedule. You can join in, too, if you'd like. Just go to daisyyellowart.com for all the details.

So without further ado, here's the first seven days of 3" x 5" index cards I created + the cover page. I haven't followed the prompts for this challenge exactly, nor do I plan to and that's the fun of this challenge - you do whatever you want to do - just create something whenever you can!!

I plan to punch a hole in the corner of each card at some point and connect them with a binder ring but haven't done that yet as I MAY change my mind if I come up with another way to display them. The photo may be a little hard to view real well but going forward, I hope to post each one singly so you can see them in more detail. 

Here's my card for day 8 - one of the prompts for today is 'island' - which I happen to have just finished a short time ago and figured I'd post it now. Not completely happy with it - the stars look kind of funky - but it'll do. It's DONE and that makes me happy! ;)
I hope you enjoy all my cards and that they inspire you to join in the challenge, follow along or just have fun doing your own thing! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...