Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Index Card A Day Challenge | Weeks 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

Yea, I know! I'm way behind in posting the index cards I've made for this challenge. In fact, I'm way behind in posting anything these days. Too busy enjoying the outdoors, the flower & veggie gardens, the grand dog that has come to visit a couple times for several days each time. There is just not enough time in a day to do everything I want to do but I'm sure you feel the same, right? I digress....let's move on to the reason for this post.

I haven't really followed the prompts exactly and that's the best part, I don't have to! If I liked or had an idea for a specific prompt then I followed it but for the most part, I just did my own thing on these mini works of art and had a ton of fun doing it!

 Week 4
 Week 5
 Week 6
Week 7
Week 8

And that's it for now. Just one more week to go - actually just 5 more days of cards to make for a total of 61 cards! - so stay tuned for them to come later. Hope you've enjoyed all my mini works of art these past few weeks as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you!

Have an artsy day!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...