Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy September!!

September is an exciting month around here! First of all, it means the start of a new Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions catalog, a new special campaign - Create Kindness - as well as a new exclusive stamp of the month acrylic stamp set - Blessed Beyond Measure - but most importantly, it is mine and my daughter's birth month, not to mention also my daughter-in-law's birthday + a new baby is due this month, too! Not mine, of course, it belongs to said daughter-in-law and my son. Wow! There's a whole lot of excitement going on this month and I'm not sure if I can handle it all! Ha ha! But I will do my best starting with all the Close To My Heart news below.

National Stamping Month: Create Kindness
Introducing the Limited-Time Create Kindness Card Kit
Celebrate National Stamping Month this September with hand stamped cards designed to help create a little more kindness in the world.

The Create Kindness card kit contains all of the supplies needed to create 24 beautiful, handmade cards that you can use to brighten someone’s day!

Thanks to the pre-printed card bases, these cards come together in no time, leaving you more time to do something thoughtful for someone! Watch the hashtag #createkindness on Instagram and Facebook to see what acts of kindness these little cards are inspiring, and join the conversation by posting some pictures of your own!

This special is only available until September 30 or while supplies last so be sure to get yours early before they are gone.

September Stamp of the Month - Blessed Beyond Measure - available September 1 - 30, 2016
Get this lovely stamp set here for $17.95 OR for just $5.00 with an additional $50.00 purchase. I made a couple cards with this set and just love them! There are so many possibilities with this set so I see a lot more play time with it!


The Holiday Expressions catalog can be seen here along with all the other wonderful products Close To My Heart offers. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about anything Close To My Heart related. I'm here to help!

Happy September and happy scrampin'!

~Carol
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...