Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CTMH February 2017 Stamp of the Month

Isn't this stamp set from Close To My Heart just the cutest? The little bunnies make me smile because they remind me of my grandchildren who are just as cute! I am imagining so many scrapbook layouts using this stamp set as it's not just for cardmaking as you can see by the layout shown below. If you'd like to get your set, it is available for $17.95 OR for just $5.00 with an additional $50 purchase on my website here.

You can also get this stamp set for FREE if you sign up to become a Close To My Heart consultant and join my Scrampers with Heart team this month! You not only get this set for FREE but you'll also receive the next 2 stamp of the month sets for FREE! That's 3 sets altogether with a retail value of $53.85. It's a deal that can't be beat! Click here for more details or to sign up!



Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...