Thursday, May 4, 2017

In Celebration of National Scrapbooking Month

Hello everyone!! I know it's been awhile since I've posted and I must apologize. No excuses, really, just busy with other things once the weather got nicer, such as planting beautiful flowers and yummy veggies! Seriously can't wait to eat those yummy veggies! But let me show you why I am posting today......are you ready? Just feast your eyes on this lovely new special paper collection in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month! Quite beautiful, wouldn't you say? Read below for more details.
Celebrate your beautiful life with this limited time collection. Your life is full of everyday beauty that deserves to be remembered. This National Scrapbooking Month, celebrate the beauty of your life with our exclusive, Live Beautifully paper packet and stamp set. Featuring rich floral patterns, gold foil designs, and more, this paper collection is only available for a limited time. Order yours here - there are several options, one of which may fit your budget - and start preserving your memories today.

Don't forget that this Saturday, May 6, is National Scrapbooking Day! Are you planning to spend the day scrapbooking like I am? I'd love to hear your plans! However you celebrate the day though, be sure to have fun!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...