Thursday, June 1, 2017

We've Got You Covered!

That's right! If you're looking for a great way to preserve and protect your precious life memories, we've got you covered! In the month of June, when you buy one My Legacy album, you can get a second one for 50% off!*
You could also receive an album FREE by signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant this month! To learn more, go to my website here or give me a shout! I'll put you on the path to a fun, rewarding papercrafting business you can work as a career or just a hobbyist. Whatever works best for you!

*Discount applied in cart; album selections subject to availability.

Here's another great deal for you! For ONE DAY ONLY, that's today June 1, you can grab some fabulous products at a 30% discount. Beginning at 5:00PM EDT and ending at the same time tomorrow, we're having a FLASH SALE. Check it out here when the time arrives!

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with! Happy shopping!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...