Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy July & Stampaganza!

Yep, I'm a little late again but happy July to you! I've been busy and my mind has been occupied by other issues that I haven't gotten around to posting the new July special from Close To My Heart until now. Are you ready?

It's STAMPAGANZA time once again! Yay! And what does that mean? It means you receive one FREE stamp set when you purchase two additional stamp sets. The FREE set will be of equal or lesser value of the two sets you purchase so if you purchase three D-size sets at $17.95 retail value each, one of those will be FREE! So that's a savings of $17.95. How great is that?

You can choose from any current stamps, plus a collection of popular sets that have been brought back just for Stampaganza! Click here to see the popular sets available.

When you add three sets to your order, the least expensive set will automatically show as FREE! And FREE is good, right? 

As part of the Stampaganza special, there will be special offers for new Consultants and hostesses. Check out the new Consultant offer here and the hostess offer here

While checking out the Stampaganza special, don't forget to look for the Stamp of the Month set - Storybook Alphabet - which is available for $17.95 or for just $5.00 with your additional $50 purchase. 
This alphabet is so cool! Just think of the creative endless possibilities when playing with this set. Look at this fabulous card created with the alphabet set! I love it, don't you? 
Thanks for stopping by today! If I can help you with anything Close To My Heart, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. If you'd like to check out any of the other products that we offer, click here.

Have a great day and happy scrampin'!!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...